- 2 pounds baby new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp parsley flakes plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425F, rack in the middle. In a large bowl add in the potatoes, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Gently toss to with a spatula to coat evenly.
- Pour the mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet using the spatula to scrape out any herbed mixture in the bowl onto the potatoes.
- Place in the oven and roast for 45-50 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Remove from the oven, add the garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, mix and serve hot.
If you have leftovers, cut some up and mix into your breakfast or add onto your pizza with some sausage and bacon!