- 2lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups honey bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1–2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pat dry the thighs dry. Add the thighs into the Instant Pot 8 qrt pressure cooker.
- In a bowl whisk together the sauce, water, paprika, cayenne, brown sugar, honey, salt, and pepper. Pour over thighs. Lock the lid down and set it to High pressure, for 10 minutes.
- When the 10 minutes is up do a quick release. While the quick release is relieving pressure, place the oven to broil with a rack in the middle. Line a rimmed pan with foil and place a cooling rack on top. Lightly spray the rack.
- Gently remove the thighs from the pressure cooker with tongs and place on the rack, set aside. Set the pressure cooker to browning and stir the sauce until thickened ~10-15 minutes. Slather on some sauce on top of the thighs. Put the pan in the oven, under the broiler for 2-5 minutes (just enough to lightly char the sauce).
- Flip the thighs over, cover with more sauce and broil for 2-5 more minutes or until they are nicely charred. Place the sauce in a container for serving. Store any leftovers in the fridge.