- 2lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups honey bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1–2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 3 Tbl brown sugar
- 3 Tbl honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Pat dry the thighs dry. Add the thighs into the 6qrt Electric Pressure Cooker .
- In a bowl whisk together the sauce, water, paprika, cayenne, brown sugar, honey, salt and pepper. Pour over thighs.Lock the lid down and set it to High pressure, 10 minutes.
- When the 10 minutes is up do a quick release. While the quick release is relieving pressure, place the oven to broil with a rack in the middle. Line a rimmed pan with foil and place a cooling rack on top. Lightly spray the rack.
- Gently remove the thighs from the pressure cooker with tongs and place on the rack. Set the pressure cooker to browning. Place the thighs in the oven and broil for 5-7 minutes each side. While the thighs are in the oven stir the sauce until thickened ~10-15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and slather on some sauce on top of the thighs. Return to the broiler for 5 minutes.
- Flip the thighs over, cover with more sauce and broil for 5 more minutes or until they are nicely charred. Place the sauce in a container for serving. Store any leftovers in the fridge.
Hands down one of my best kitchen appliance purchases ever is this 6qrt Electric Pressure Cooker !