- 22 ounce bag Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/2 cup Wishbone Regular Italian Dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 whole roasted red pepper, rough chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cut into 1/2” pieces
- 1 16 ounce can artichoke hearts in water, drained and rough chopped
- 10 basil leaves, torn
- 1 loaf day old crusty bread cut into 1” cubes ~ 5 cups
- Olive oil for drizzling, ~ 2 Tbl
- Preheat oven to 300F, rack in the middle.
- Place the bread on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Gently toss to coat all sides of the bread.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the bread is slightly crisp, turning once. They should not be hard like croutons.
- While the bread is baking, prepare the chicken by preheating a large skillet over medium heat.
- When the pan is heated up place half of the chicken breast strips into the pan. Do not crowd the chicken in the pan. Follow the package instructions to prepare the chicken.
- When the chicken is done, remove from the skillet, and cut into 1/2” pieces.
- Once the bread is done, remove the pan from the oven and set aside.
- To prep ahead of time add the chicken, tomatoes, mozzarella, artichoke hearts and red peppers to a bowl.
- Drizzle with half of the Wishbone Regular Italian Dressing gently mixing to coat.
- Cover and place in the fridge.
- When ready to serve transfer the chicken mixture to a large bowl, add in the crusty bread cubes, the rest of the dressing and torn basil leaves.
- Gently stir to combine and serve.
- If serving immediately, place the chicken mixture, torn basil, bread and dressing in a large bowl; gently toss to combine.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge.
If storing the leftovers with bread in it, the bread will get soggy. Instead when you’re ready to serve only put enough bread in for that serving. You can always add more crispy bread if you have leftovers!