- 2 cups Oven Roasted Spaghetti Squash, cooled *Note – this is measure after you squeeze the liquid. Before you squeeze the liquid, go with 3-3/12 cups prior to squeezing.
- 2 Tbl rice flour (can use AP flour) – *rice flour is naturally gluten free
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F, rack in the middle.
- In a strainer place the spaghetti squash and press down to get as much liquid out as possible. You can also place the squash in a clean towel and squeeze to get the liquid out.
- Place the strained squash in a bowl, add in the rice flour, beaten egg, salt, parmesan cheese, oregano and pepper.
- Using a mixing spoon, mix the stuff together until well combined. The mixture will be tacky. If it’s too runny, add a Tbl or 2 more flour.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet; lightly spray.
- Dump the mixture into the middle of the parchment paper and using damp hands gently spread out the mixture into a 12” circle building up the edges to form a crust. The crust should be about 1/4-1/2” thick.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the crust edges and bottom are golden brown. The crust should be firm to the touch with little to no give.
Once the crust is made just top with your favorite toppings and bake for 5-8 minutes until your cheese is melted!