- 1 12″ pre-made Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan or provolone
- 6–8 basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400F, rack in the middle.
- Put a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet; lightly spray.
- Place the pre-made Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust on the parchment paper
- To top, ladle on the pizza sauce and spread out to the edges.
- Top with the cheeses and bake for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with the basil leaves, cut with a pizza cutter and enjoy!