- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 10.6 ounce Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt (2 containers)
- Zest 2 key limes
- Juice of 1 key lime (about 1 1/2 tablespoon)
- 2 key limes, cut for garnish
- 3 tablespoon confectioners’s sugar
- 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes (toasted)
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy with an electric mixer.
- Add in the yogurt, half of the lime zest and all of the lime juice; whip until incorporated.
- Add in the confectioners’ sugar and heavy cream and whip just until thick and creamy.
- Fold in the toasted coconut.
- Evenly divide the cheesecake mixture in the Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts.
- Using a slightly wet offset knife, smooth out the cheesecakes mounding towards the center.
- Loosely cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, spray on some delicious Reddi-wip®, garnish with lime slice and lime zest.