- 3 cups rainbow cherry tomatoes from Sam’s Club, halved
- 2 mini seedless cucumbers, cubed
- 2 ears roasted corn on the cob, kernels removed from the cob
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 Tb plus 1 tspl lime juice
- 3 Tbl grapeseed oil *can use extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- pinch of sugar *optional
- In a large bowl add in the tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, avocado and cilantro; gently mix to combine.
- In a small bowl add the lime juice, salt, pepper and sugar – whisk to combine.
- While whisking constantly stream in the oil slowly. This will allow the oil and juice to emulsify and become a combined vinaigrette.
- Pour over the salad and gently stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust for more salt/pepper.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge.