- 4 Homemade Flatbread Pizza crusts, homemade or store bought
- 4 Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 3 cups Cilantro Lime Slaw (see below)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Mexican Crema (see below)
- Olive oil
Cilantro Lime Slaw
- 3 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 Tbl lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 medium shallot, minced (about 1 heaping Tbl)
- 2 tsp minced jalapeños
- 3 tsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup sour cream, full fat
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 heaping tsp salt
- 4 wedges limes
- Make the slaw by mixing all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes but no more than 8 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasoning (more salt if necessary).
- Make the crema by mixing together the ingredients, covering with plastic wrap and allow to sit at room temperature for 3 hours. After 3 hours, refrigerate.
- Heat up the grill or grill pan over medium heat. Lightly brush with oil.
- Place the burgers on the grill and grill 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from the gill and set aside.
- Brush both sides of the flatbread with olive oil and grill for 2-3 minutes per side or until lightly charred.
- Remove from the grill assemble.
- Evenly divide the cilantro lime slaw over top of the grilled flat breads.
- Rough chop the Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers and sprinkle on top.
- Next add the avocado cubes and a squeeze of lime across the top.
- Last drizzle or spoon on some Mexican Crema.
- Use a large butcher knife to cut up.