- Using a mandoline (or veggie peeler), slice the cucumber thin.
- Cut the meat and cheese into strips as wide as the cucumber strips.
- On each cucumber strip place 1-2 strips of cheese covering the length of the cucumber but leaving a 1/2″ at the end furthest from you.
- Place 1/2-1 tsp of the everything bagel cream cheese spread on top of the cheese.
- Next place 1-2 strips of ham on top.
- Starting at the edge of the cucumber closest to you (not the end that has the 1/2″ uncovered) start to slowly roll up the cucumber while pulling taut .
- Once the cucumber is all rolled up, secure with a toothpick.
- If not serving immediately place in a paper towel lined lidded container and store in the fridge.