- 4 low calorie 10-12” whole grain wraps (or any wrap of your choice)
- 4 slices sharp cheddar
- 8–12 slices of roasted turkey breast, sliced thin
- 1 cup Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks (or shaved)
- 1/2 cup shaved jicama
- 1 cup spinach leaves (loosely measured)
- 4 tablespoon low fat ranch
- Place a wrap shell on a cutting board.
- A top of that add one slice of cheese per wrap located at the lower third of the wrap (side closest to you).
- On top of that add 2-3 slices of turkey, followed by 1/4th of the spinach.
- Next add a quarter of the jicama followed by 1/4 cup of Craisins® Dried Cranberries., quarter of the carrot sticks and 1 tablespoon of ranch.
- Gather up the lower third of the wrap up and over the filling.
- Grab the sides and fold them inward and continue rolling the wrap forward.
- Place seam side down and secure with 2 toothpicks.
- Slice with a serrated knife.
- For the rest of the wraps, make, roll and when they are seam side down, wrap each one up in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for lunches throughout the week.