- 1 round (8 oz.) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup Whole Berry Cranberry Relish
- 1/4 tsp grated fresh ginger *optional – only add if you do not use my cranberry relish recipe
- 1/4 tsp grated orange peel *optional – only add if you do not use my cranberry relish recipe
- 2 Tbl toasted chopped pecans
- 2 tsp fresh chives, minced
- 40 Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (Butter Crisps)
- Preheat the oven to 350F, rack in the middle.
- With sharp knife, cut circle in top rind of cheese, leaving 1/4″ border around top of cheese. Carefully remove center circle of rind and discard. Do not cut side of rind otherwise the cheese will not hold its shape.
- Place the cheese on an oven-proof baking dish.
- In small bowl stir together cranberry relish, grated ginger and orange peel.
- Spoon onto center of cheese round and mound upwards.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese softens.
- Remove from the oven and place the baking dish on a heat-safe trivet. Garnish with toasted pecans and chives.
- Serve with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (Butter Crisps).
Keebler Party Planning App