- 12 ounces milk chocolate, chopped – this is NOT chocolate chips
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped – – this is NOT chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted and room temp
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil with a 1” overhang and lightly spray. In a large bowl add the chocolates and sweetened condensed milk; microwave for 3 minutes on high; stopping and stirring after every minute. Remove from the microwave and mix until smooth with a sturdy spoon.
- Add in the fluff, vanilla and butter and mix until smooth. Spread the fudge into the pan, tap on the counter to even out.
- Chill, uncovered for 3-4 hours before cutting. Store in an airtight container.
Mom kept her fudge in a cool area while I like to keep mine in the fridge. You don’t have to keep it in the fridge unless it’s warm where you are. It is a soft fudge so keep that in mind.