- 16 oz bowtie pasta
- Zest 2 lemons (about 2 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cups cooked langostino (can use shrimp or lobster)
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, boil the pasta until al dente, ~11 minutes or per the instructions on your package. Drain the cooked pasta and set aside. Clean out the pot and return to the stove.
- Over medium heat add the cream, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and bring to a low boil. Add in the cheese and lemon juice whisking until thickened – this should just take a few minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low add in the cooked pasta, langostino and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, taste for seasonings (add more pepper salt if needed), serve and garnish with remaining lemon zest.
Pretty much any cooked seafood works with this dish. Chopped, cooked chicken is really great too.