- 1 9” prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 2 3.4 ounce boxes Butterscotch Instant Pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk (2% or whole)
- 12 ounces whipped topping, divided
- 3 tablespoon butterscotch topping plus more for drizzle
- 1/3 cup hot fudge, warmed but not hot
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- Spread the warmed hot fudge toping along the bottom of the pie crust. The sauce needs to be loose enough to pour in/spread out but not scalding hot. Place the crust in the fridge to chill and set the fudge.
- In a large bowl, add the milk, butterscotch sauce and the pudding mix. Beat with an electric mixer until well combined; ~2 minutes. Next, fold in 4 ounces (or one-third) of the whipped topping.
- Remove the crust from the fridge and spoon the pudding mixture into the pie shell spreading it out evenly.
- Top the pie with the remaining whipped topping, sprinkle on the toffee chips and drizzle on some additional butterscotch topping.
- Place in the fridge, uncovered for at least 6 hours to chill out. Once it is all set, slice and loosely cover the rest of the pie with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Store leftovers in the fridge…if you have any!