- 1 46oz container Blue Bunny ® PB ‘N Cones ™ Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 heaping tablespoon hot fudge sauce, room temperature
- 6–8 crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- Chocolate Shell topping for drizzle – *see note on how to make your own
- Lightly spray six 8-ounce ramekins with plastic wrap (or one 8-cup freezer safe bowl).
- Line each ramekin with plastic wrapping leaving at least a 3” overhang on all sides.
- Place 1/2-3/4 cup of the slightly softened Blue Bunny ® PB ‘N Cones ™ Ice Cream in the ramekin and spread around evenly and slightly up the sides. Place the containers in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the ramekins are in the freezer, make the buckeye filling by creaming together the cream cheese and peanut butter. Once mixed add in the heavy cream and confectioners’ sugar until thick but spreadable.
- Remove the ramekins from the freezer and evenly divide the buckeye mixture into the cups. Be careful not to push the mixture to the sides. Take your thumb and press down in the middle to create a well.
- Place the ramekins back in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes remove them from the freezer and place 1 heaping tablespoon of hot fudge in the center of the buckeye mixture. Top with the crushed cookies and finally add the rest of the ice cream on the top and down the sides. The mixture should be even with the top of your ramekin.
- Take the plastic wrap overhang and fold it over the ice cream pressing down. Wrap the entire ramekin again in another sheet of plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove the ramekins from the freezer and place each one in enough warm water just so it comes half way up the side. This should only take a few seconds. Unwrap and gently pull the ice cream bomb out of the ramekin by using the plastic wrap.
- Invert on a plate and drizzle with chocolate shell topping.
To make your own Chocolate Shell drizzle:
1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
1 tablespoon corn syrup
2-3 tablespoon coconut oil
Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until smooth and creamy. Store in an airtight container in the pantry, not the fridge. If it hardens, just remove the lid and microwave for a few seconds.