- 1 cup Sour Cream, full fat
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened and full fat
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 Tbl dried, minced onions
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp beef base (non-msg) – I use Better than Bouillon Beef Base
- 1 green onion, minced *optional
- In a bowl add the sour cream, cream cheese and mayo; mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap (or transfer to a lidded bowl) and refrigerate overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- Serve with chips or other dippable items.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.