- 2 pounds Smoked Kielbasa
- 4–5 medium, skin-on Yukon potatoes
- 1/2 – 3/4 pound fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400F, rack in the middle. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil ensuring the foil goes up and over the sides.
- Add the green beans to the pan.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2” cubes and place on the sheet pan spreading the beans and potatoes in a single layer. Drizzle the veggies with olive oil. Sprinkle on the salt, garlic powder and smoked paprika.
- Roast for 25 minutes. While the veggies are roasting, slice the kielbasa on an angle 1/2” thick.
- Remove from the oven, turn the veggies (If the potatoes start to stick, leave them be). Add the kielbasa on top. Return to the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip over the kielbasa and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven, taste for seasoning and enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.