- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature but not melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup Dunkin’ Donuts® Extra Extra Creamer
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup Dunkin’ Donuts® Vanilla Creamer
- Make the Crumb Topping: In a bowl whisk together the flour, sugar and cinnamon. Add in the butter cubes. Using a pastry cutter or fork, cut the butter into the flour mixture to resemble coarse crumbs. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Make the Muffin batter: In the bowl of stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add the butter and sugar, mixing just until combined. Add in the eggs mixing, while scraping the bottom of the bowl. Add in the sour cream and vanilla and blend until incorporated. Remove the bowl from the stand mixer.
- To the bowl, add in the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula until combined. The mixture will be thick.
- Add in the Dunkin’ Donuts® Extra Extra Creamer and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until combined. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- minutes before the hour is up preheat the oven to 425F, rack in the middle.
- Spray the tops of a 12 muffin-cup pan and place a liner in each one.
- Remove the batter from the fried and, using a large cookie scoop, fill the cupcake liners 3/4 full with batter. You want to fill these about a 1/4” from the top of the muffin cup.
- Remove the crumb topping from the fridge, using your fingers place the crumb coating on top of each muffin gently pressing into the batter.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 8 minutes. At the end of 8 minutes, DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR but reduce the temperature to 350F. This is a bakery secret to getting sky-high muffins! Bake for 8-12 minutes or until a cake tester inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place on a cooling rack. After 5 minutes, carefully remove the muffins from the pan. Do not leave them in the pan to cool otherwise the bottoms will get soggy. Allow to cool completely on the rack.
- Once cooled make the glaze by whisking together the confectioners’ sugar and Dunkin’ Donuts® Vanilla Creamer. Drizzle over top.
- Store in an airtight container.