- 1 pound Cavatappi noodles, cooked per package directions and cooled slightly
- 3 cans, albacore tuna – drained (I use in water)
- 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 cup mayo
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 cups green peas (frozen and thawed) or canned (and drained)
- 2 chopped green onions *optional
- In a large bowl add the cooked noodles, 1 1/4 cups mayo, salt, pepper, peas, green onions*, and dill. Mix until combined.
- Using a fork, gently flake the tuna from the can trying to leave some chunks. Gently mix.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour. *Note: noodles will suck up the mayo as it chills. If need be add up to 1/4 cup more mayo per your likeness.