- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (or full fat sour cream)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (about 1 1/2 tablespoon)
- 3/4 cup minced cucumber (1/2 English Cucumber, partially peeled (striped) *can use 2–3 mini cucumbers too! )
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2–3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon dried dill (if using fresh make it 2 tablespoon fresh)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl add the yogurt (or sour cream), garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil and dill. Mix to combine and set aside.
- Mince the cucumber into small pieces, add to the yogurt mixture and then stir. You can grate the cucumber if you wish but place it in a strainer first with a pinch of salt and press gently to release the liquid. Mix the grated cucumber into the yogurt mixture. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, give it a quick stir first. Store for up to 3 days in the fridge.