- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a large rimmed backing sheet with foil and set an oven-safe cooling rack on top (or can use 2 half sheet pans)
- Place all of the McCain Smiles Regular Mashed Potato Shapes on the cooling rack. To a bowl add the ground beef and seasoning. Mix just to combine.
- Divide the meat into 8 equal balls and form into round patties ~2″ round. Place on the cooling rack with the Potato Shapes (or put on a 2nd pan if it doesn’t fit.
- Bake for 9 minutes, remove from the oven and gently flip the burgers and Potato Shapes. Bake for another 5-7 minutes or until the burgers read 165 (for medium) and the Potato Shapes are crisp. If adding cheese, remove the burgers from the oven, top each with a 1/2 slice of cheese and bake for another 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the burgers are cooked through.
- To assemble place one McCain Smiles Regular Mashed Potato Shapes down, top with a burger, bacon, sliced onion and lettuce. Top with a McCain Smiles Crispy Mashed Potato Shapes!
- To serve, place a few Bacon Cheeseburger Smiles Sliders on a place with extra McCain Smiles Crispy Mashed Potato Shapes and a side of ketchup! Dunk into ketchup or your favorite condiment!
122322.7 g2550.1 mg66.7 g86 g69 g210.9 mg