- 1 package Mission Organics® White Corn Tortillas (8 ct.)
- 12 ounces extra large shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1 Tbl Smoky Chipotle Chili spice mixture
- 1 large lime (2 Tbl juice plus 2 tsp lime zest); divided
- 1 Tbl olive oil
- 1 cup full fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp lime juice (from above)
- 1 tsp lime zest (from above)
- 3/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp Smoky Chipotle Chili spice mixture, divided
- 3 Tbl chopped cilantro
- 1 cup shredded slaw/cabbage
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Transfer to a container, cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- In a bowl add the shrimp and 1 Tbl of the spice mixture. Mix, cover and place in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
Cook it up!
- When it’s time to cook the shrimp, preheat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat with the 1 Tbl olive oil in the pan. Place the shrimp in and cook for 2 minutes, add in the remaining lime juice and stir. Cook until the shrimp is pink and cooked through (about 2 minutes more). Immediately remove from the pan and sprinkle on remaining lime zest.
- As the shrimp is cooking add 1 tsp each of the spice mixture to the corn and black beans. Heat this up (either in a pan or in the microwave) until warmed through.
- In a large, ungreased pan over medium heat add Mission Organics® White Corn Tortillas to the pan and cook for 15-30 seconds or until warmed through. Repeat until all are warmed through.
Assemble, Toast and Enjoy!
- To the bottom of a warmed tortilla, add some slaw, a scoop (or two) of corn, beans and 3 shrimp. Top with lime crema and chopped cilantro.
- Grab your taco, toast and dig in!
*you will have extra lime crema but this is awesome as a dip with Mission Organics® Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips!