- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1/2 of a red onion, cut into small chunks
- 1/2–1 whole jalapeno (seeded and rib removed), finely minced *adjust to your heat liking
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbl fresh lime juice (~1 whole lime)
- 1 avocado, cut into small chunks
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- In a bowl add all of the ingredients, gently mix until combined.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is excellent on top of a grilled burger or spooned over chicken and shrimp. It’s awesome in a healthy rice bowl or as an omelette topping.