- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1–2 teaspoon Sriracha (go with your personal heat level)
- 3 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2–4 tablespoon warm water *optional
- In a bowl add all of the ingredients, except the water and whisk to combine.
- If the mixture needs to be thinned, add 2-4 tablespoon of warm water and stir to combine
- Store the mixture in an air tight jar for up to 2 weeks. Do not need to be refrigerated.