- 2 heads of bibb or butter lettuce leaves, cleaned and dried (about 12–16 leaves)
- 16–20 jumbo cooked shrimp (chilled), deveined and shells removed
- 1 red pepper, seeded and julienne cut
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienne cut
- 1–2 Persian cucumbers, julienne cut
- Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (I prefer sea salted)
- Microgreens, chopped cilantro or green onions *optional
- Place 1-2 lettuce leaves down on a plate. Add in a few strips of peppers, carrots and cucumbers.
- Add 2-3 shrimp down (this will depend on how big your leaves are. Next, add on a pinch of microgreens/cilantro or green onions.
- Drizzle on some Spicy Peanut Sauce and finish with some chopped peanuts.