- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienne cut
- 2 Tbl chopped cilantro
- 1 cup Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped dry roasted salted peanuts
- Four 10” round soft flour tortillas (can be low carb or gluten-free)
- In a bowl, add the chicken, peanuts, coleslaw mix, carrots, and cilantro. Toss to combine. Add in about 1/4-1/3 cup of the peanut sauce and stir to combine.
- At the bottom third of a tortilla, add 1/4-1/3 cup of the mixture. Roll the bottom of the tortilla up and over the filling. Fold in the sides and roll up to close the wrap.
- Place the wrap seam side down. And repeat by making the rest of the wraps.
- At this point, you can serve or wrap each one tightly in plastic wrap for your meal prep. Serve with additional spicy peanut sauce for dipping.