- 8 Prepared Russet Potato Skins
- 1–2 cups cups Pizza Sauce, prepared or homemade (see above for my simple, no cook recipe)
- 2– 4 cups freshly shredded mozzarella *this depends on how large your potato skins are
- ~8-10 pieces of pepperoni per potato skin
- Pizza seasoning
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Mix the Pizza seasoning together, set aside. Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Set each prepared potato skin on the pan. To the bottom of each potato skin add a few tablespoon of cheese. follow that with 4-5 slices of pepperoni. Add a 1/4 teaspoon of the pizza seasoning on top of the pepperoni.
- Spoon ~2 tablespoon of pizza sauce over top of the pepperoni. Add another 2-3 tablespoon of shredded cheese. Add a few pieces of pepperoni on top and finish with another 1/4 teaspoon of pizza seasoning.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for ~15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and it’s cooked all the way through. *Stick the tip of the knife into the center to ensure that the cheese is melted all the way through.
- Remove from the oven and serve with extra pizza sauce on the side.
*Note that the recipe time doesn’t include baking the potatoes or making the skins. I recommend baking up a batch of potato skins ahead of time and freezing the prepared potato skins until you’re ready to pizzafy them!