- 4 – 6 cups stale cubed bread
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 2 tablespoon Hoosier Hill Farm white cheddar powder (or can use orange cheese powder)
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 325F, line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Cube the bread into uniform pieces (1/2-3/4”). Place in a large bowl.
- Whisk the oil, garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper, basil, and white cheddar powder together. Pour over the bread and. Gently, mix to coat. If your bread is a heavier bread you may want to drizzle in another tablespoon of oil.
- Spread out in an even layer on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the 2 tablespoon of grated Parmesan. Bake at 325F for 20-23 minutes stirring every 5 minutes. Do not bake until super hard. They will dry out as they cool.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before storing. Store in air tight container for up to a week.
- If you have leftovers, process into breadcrumbs and freeze.