- 8 ounces Lo Mein, pad thai style or soba noodles noodles or any thin spaghetti, cooked al dente per the package
- 1 medium red, orange and yellow bell pepper, cored and julienne cut
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1–2 Persian cucumbers, julienne cut
- 1 16 ounce bag coleslaw
- 1/2 watermelon radish, julienne cut (can use 5–6 regular radishes instead)
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups prepared Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup fresh roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro (about 1/2–3/4 of a fresh bunch)
- 1 Tbl toasted sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles per the package instructions until al dente. Drain and immediately rinse in cold water for 5 minutes. Run your fingers (clean) through the noodles or use tongs to help separate them as the water runs through.
- In a large bowl, add the cold noodles, all of the vegetables and gently toss to combine. Add on 3/4 of a cup of the spicy peanut sauce and toss with tongs or salad fork/spoon to coat the noodles and vegetables. Add on the peanuts, cilantro and sesame seeds. Toss again.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes (though you can eat immediately if you can’t wait). Right before serving, toss and add additional peanut sauce if needed.
- Plate and serve with a side of remaining peanut sauce. Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days.