- 8 cups warmed, cooked spaghetti squash
- 4 cup cooked beef barbacoa, warmed plus 2-3 tablespoon of cooking liquid
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or cheese of choice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 strips bacon, cut into lardons
- To 4 bowls, add 2 cups of spaghetti squash on the bottom followed by 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Evenly divide the beef barbacoa among all 4 bowls followed by 1/4 cheese on top.
- If necessary, microwave for 30 seconds or until the cheese is melted. Top with cilantro, sour cream and bacon*.
- If make this for meal prep, keep the cilantro, sour cream and bacon on the side and add when you’re ready to eat.