- 4 ounces block feta, not crumbles
- 6 ounces mascarpone, softened *can use full fat cream cheese
- 1 Tbl grapeseed or canola oil *can use olive oil for an extra layer of flavor
- 2 ounces (a little less than 1/4 cup) of honey plus extra for drizzle
- 1/2 tsp crushed rainbow peppercorns *or fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon, divided
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat add the pecans. Toast up, stirring the pecans in the pan, for about ~3 minutes or so. You just want them warmed through. Immediately add half of the cinnamon and stir. Set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, add the feta, mascarpone, oil, pepper, and the 1/4 cup of honey. Blend/whip until completely smooth. Stop once or twice to scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Transfer to a serving dish and, using the back of a spoon, make a spiral indent in the center and slowly trace a line going around the dip/dish until you reach the end. Essentially, you’re creating a little indent/line where the honey and pecans will lie.
- Sprinkle on the rest of the cinnamon over the dip. Add a few extra Tbl of honey to the indent and add the cinnamon pecans to the pool of honey.
- Serve immediately. Store any leftovers in the fridge.