- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups halved strawberries
- 6–7 large mint leaves, chopped small
- 4 ounces of feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice (about 1 whole lime)
- 3–4 tablespoon honey (if your fruit is super sweet, use less)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon tequila *optional
- For the Honey Lime Drizzle: In a small bowl whisk together the honey, lime, sea salt, and optional tequila until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, feta, and mint. Gently toss to combine.
- If serving immediately, pour over the honey-lime glaze and gently toss. Drizzle on some balsamic vinegar and serve. If serving later, put the salad in the fridge WITHOUT the honey-lime drizzle and cover. Right before serving, add the drizzle and balsamic vinegar.