- 1 pint strawberries, chopped small
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves removed plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- Toasted crostini slices
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1 batch of Whipped Feta with honey and cinnamon pecans spread
- To a bowl add the chopped strawberries, lemon juice, thyme leaves, and black pepper. Gently mix to combine. Cover and allow to chill for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to marry.
- To assemble, smear on some of the Whipped Feta with honey and cinnamon pecans spread to a crostini, top with 1-2 tsp of the Strawberry mixture.
- Drizzle on balsamic vinegar and top with reserved thyme leaves.
*time does not include making the feta spread