- 3 day-old everything bagels *can use plain, onion, garlic, or egg
- 3 large duck eggs or 5 XL eggs
- 1 Tbl Ground Mustard
- 1 Tbl Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 ounces shaved Black Forest Ham
- 4 slices, thick-cut crispy bacon, chopped
- 3 cups shredded white cheddar, divided into thirds
- 2 Tbl plus 1/2 tsp Everything Bagel Seasoning (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 whole green onions, chopped (reserve a pinch for add as garnish)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into smaller pieces
- Spray a 9” baking pie dish with cooking spray and set aside. Slice or cube the bagels into 1” pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, mustards, whole milk, and black pepper. Set aside.
- To the sprayed baking dish, add half of the bagel pieces, followed by half the ham and bacon, half of the cheese, 1 Tbl of the everything bagel seasoning, and half of the green onions.
- Add the rest of the bagels, ham, bacon, cheese, 1 Tbl of everything bagel seasoning and the rest of the green onions.
- Pour over the egg mixture, slowly gently pushing down the bagels to ensure everything gets coated. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least one hour or up to 12 overs (overnight).
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 375 F. Remove the pan from the fridge, uncover, and place the cream cheese piece on top of the casserole. Sprinkle the remaining everything bagel seasoning all over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes uncovered until the edges are golden brown and the center is set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving. Add the rest of the green onions and serve.
- Store the leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
See the post for details on how to freeze and make ahead