- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles, patted dry
- 2 Tbl dill pickle juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic, fresh or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped small, divided
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar (white and yellow), divided
- 5 green onions, chopped
- In a bowl add the softened cream cheese, dill pickles, pickle juice, garlic, onion powder, and black pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add half of the crispy bacon, mix to combine. Add in the 1 cup of cheese, then mix. Add in half of the green onions and mix to combine.
- Using damp hands, shape the mixture into a cheese ball. Plate and then coat in the remaining cheese, bacon, and green onions.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 30 minutes prior to serving, remove from the fridge.