- 16 ounces of Tater Tots, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar, divided
- 2 cups, pulled pork, warmed
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce, warmed and divided
- 2 cups mac ‘n cheese, warmed
- 1 cup cubed velveeta (processed cheese)
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. While the oven is preheating, lightly spray a 9″ pie pan. You can also use a 9×9″ baking dish too.
- Place the thawed tater tots in the pan. Using the back of a lightly sprayed measuring cup (can use flat bottom glass), press the tots into an even layer on the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate. Pop the pan into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- To the par-baked tater tot crust, add 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheddar. Next, spread out the warmed pulled pork over top. Drizzle over the bbq sauce and then add the warmed mac ‘n cheese. Spread out the mac ‘n cheese to the edges. Sprinkle on cubed Velveeta and 2 tablespoon of shredded cheddar.
- Make the Herb Pretzel Crumble. To a bowl add the butter and parsley, melt and mix. Pour the mixture over top of the pretzel crumbs and mix until evenly coated.
- Evenly sprinkle the herb pretzel crumble over top, gently pressing into the mac ‘n cheese. Add the remaining shredded cheddar over top of the pretzel crumble and bake.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted all the way through and the tots are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serve.
- Serve with extra bbq sauce and chopped green onions.
This recipe assumes you are using already made (leftover) pulled pork and mac ‘n cheese. The original recipes for these items are linked in the post and recipe itself