- 1 400 grams prepared pizza dough ball
- 1 batch Prepared Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Spread (about 2–3 cups) (see recipe below)
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cups chopped (small) red/orange/yellow bell peppers (your choice of pepper)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped (small) cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cups chopped (small) broccoli
- 3 cups finely shredded cheese (a blend of cheddar, mozzarella, and Colby Jack)
- 1–2 Tbl Everything Bagel Seasoning
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Spread
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese *see note
- 3–4 Tbl Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend
- 3–4 Tbl heavy cream or half & half (only if using block cream cheese)
Pan The Dough
- Oil up your 16×12″ pizza pan and punch down your dough that has performed its first rise in the bowl
- Using your fingertips, dimple the dough out towards the edges as far as you can get it. DO NOT FORCE IT. Cold dough will not stretch.
- Cover and repeat every 30 minutes or until the dough stretches to the edges of the pan.
- Once at the edges of the pan, cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to rest for 30 minutes – 2 hours or until the dough puffs up
Bake The Pizza Crust
- Preheat the oven to 550 F (for gas) or 500F (for electric) with the rack on the lower third with a pizza stone on the rack.
- Using a fork or pizza docker, poke holes into the dough. You really don’t want the pizza to rise much as you want it on the thin side. However, you can choose not to do this and you’ll get a puffier dough. It won’t alter the flavor in the slightest.
- Bake the pizza for 6-8 minutes or until the pizza shell is golden brown and cooked through.
- When done, immediately remove from the oven and transfer the pizza crust from the pan to a cooling rack. Allow it to cool completely.
Assemble The Pizza
- Place the cooled pizza crust on a board or serving tray
- Using an offset spatula, knife, or spread, add the everything bagel cream cheese spread and spread it out over the entire crust. *NOTE – see the post section above on how to mix up the cream cheese spread
- Sprinkle on the shredded carrots and then gently press them down into the everything cream cheese spread. You want the toppings to stick to the pizza and not fall off when you bite into it!
- Next, add bell peppers, cauliflower, and broccoli. Again, making sure between each veggie addition to gently press them down into the cream cheese mixture.
- Lastly, sprinkle on the cheese, and yep, press down again.
- What I do and it’s totally optional is sprinkle on another 1-2 teaspoons of Everything Bagel Seasoning over top. Not only does it add more flavor but it also looks pretty.
- Wrap the pizza snuggly with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, remove it from the fridge about 10 minutes prior to serving, slice it up and serve.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge, covered for up to 5 days.
*Time does not include proofing the pizza dough or chilling the pizza