- 1 bunch flatleaf parsley, finely chopped (~1 cup chopped)
- 1/4 cup preserved lemons finely chopped (flesh and rind or just rind)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (not kosher or table)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place the parsley, chopped preserved lemons, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and lemon juice into a bowl. Gently mix to combine.
- While stirring with a spoon, drizzle in the olive oil. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. *Note: this is a thicker gremolata. If a thinner consistency is desired, add more olive oil.
- Add to your favorite salad, seafood, grilled chicken, or beef dish. Store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week.