- Place the dough on a lightly floured board. Pat gently into a rectangle and then roll to a 12×15” rectangle. If necessary, roll the dough slightly larger. The key is not to make it thin so you can see through it or that it’ll tear.
- Evenly divide the eggs and place 6 mounds onto the dough. Repeat by adding the cheese, meats, and green onions.
- Grab opposite corners of each square, pulling up and over to join. Pinch to seal. Repeat with the opposite corners, pinching them together. Do this to the remaining pieces.
- Lightly butter a baking dish. Using a cupped hand, form each bomb into a roughly shaped ball and place it into the dish. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to double in size.
- Preheat the oven to 400F, uncover the bombs, coat each ball with egg wash, and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake for ~15-20 minutes or until they are golden brown and the dough reaches 200F.
- Remove from the oven, carefully lift out of the pan and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
*Prep time does not include making the dough or the rise time