- 2 sheets thawed puff pastry
- 8 ounces of Brie cheese
- 1/2–3/4 cup homemade cranberry relish
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1 large egg
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- A couple of pinches of Flaky sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Place the Brie into the freezer for about 10 minutes while you prepare the 2 muffin tin pans.
- On a lightly floured board, roll out a puff pastry sheet. Cut the sheet into 12 equal squares. Spray the muffin tin with nonstick spray. Place each square into a sprayed muffin tin.
- Remove the Brie from the freezer and cut it into 24 pieces. Place one piece into each dough well. Spoon on some cranberry relish and a half of the pistachios. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to fill a second pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. If any Brie or cranberry relish has oozed overtop, no worries. When you remove it from the oven, use your offset spatula blade to scoop it back into the bite.
- Using that same offset spatula, remove the bites from the pans and place either on a serving plate for immediate serving or a cooling rack for serving later. If serving immediately, top with fresh thyme and a pinch of flaky sea salt.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the fridge for up to 5 days.