- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- Heaping 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons peppercorns (pink/black/rainbow)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1–2 Tablespoon heavy cream *optional
- Place the peppercorns in a plastic bag, remove the air, and crush with a mallet. Alternatively, you can crush them in a mortar and pestle. *You’ll want to leave some bigger pieces for texture.
- To a food processor, add in the ricotta, cheese, seasonings, and crushed peppercorns. Process until smooth and combined. To thin it out, feel free to add in some heavy cream. I do not thin it out.
- Transfer to a serving dish and refrigerate any leftovers.
2 Tablespoons720.1 g180.4 mg5 g2.2 g4.9 g18.2 mg