- 1 cup/ 201g of sugar
- 8 Tablespoons/ 113.4g butter, unsalted and softened
- 1 XL egg, room temp
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons/ 19.5g Vanilla Paste
- 1 3/4 cup/ 224g all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon/ 4g baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon/ 2g kosher salt
White Chocolate Cheesecake Frosting
- 1 cup/ 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (If not using mascarpone, use 12 ounces cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup/ 4 ounces mascarpone
- 4 Tablespoons/ 56.7g butter, unsalted and softened
- 2 teaspoons/ 6.3g Vanilla Paste
- 1 1/2 cups/ 187.5 confectioners’ sugar
- 4 ounces melted white chocolate, chilled
- 1/2 pound/2 cups sliced strawberries *use more or less depending on their size)
- 1 pint/2 cups blueberries
- 3 Tablespoons/ 59.1g apricot jam melted down with 1 teaspoon water, cooled
- Melted white chocolate
Make the Cookie Base
- In a bowl combine the sugar and butter until light and creamy. Add in the egg and beat until combined. Add in the Vanilla Paste and mix just until incorporated. In a different bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and mix just until combined.
- To a parchment-lined quarter sheet pan, add the dough. Cover with plastic wrap and press or roll the dough into an even layer on the pan. Replace plastic wrap, cover the entire pan, and place it in the fridge for at least an hour.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350F. Remove the pan from the fridge, uncover, and bake for 14-18 minutes or until the cookie is light golden brown and has just a little give. Place the pan on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely.
Make the Frosting
- To a bowl whip together the cream cheese, mascarpone, and butter until light and fluffy. Add in the Vanilla Paste and white chocolate mixing it until combined. Add in the confectioners’ sugar and slowly beat in until smooth and creamy. Be sure to scrape down the sides. Cover and place in the fridge until the cookie base is cooled completely.
- Spread out as little or as much of the frosting as desired. Place this in the fridge, uncovered for at least 30 minutes for the frosting to set. When set, add the fresh fruit in rows. To glaze, brush on the apricot jam mixture. Drizzle over the melted chocolate and place it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days covered.