- 1 lime – zest and juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 ears (roughly 4 cups) of charred corn off the cob kernels
- 2 15-ounce cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8–10 cooked jumbo shrimp, deveined, shells removed and chopped small
- 3 radishes, chopped small
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1–2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced *remove the rib flesh to lessen the heat
- 2 teaspoons 2 Gringo’s Chupacabra Fajita seasoning
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- In a jar whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, and honey; set aside.
- To a large bowl add corn, beans, shrimp, radishes, onion, jalapeno peppers, fajita seasoning, and lime zest. Mix to combine.
- Pour over the drizzle, and the cilantro, and mix to coat everything. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to marry.
- Serve with your favorite chips. Store leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 5 days.
*Time doesn’t include cooking/charring the corn or rest time in the fridge