- 12 sheets phyllo dough
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter, unsalted
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 5 slices prosciutto, torn
- 3–4 Tablespoon creamy goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 6 fresh figs, halved
- Hot honey for drizzle *can use regular honey
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly spray a 12-well mini muffin tin, set aside.
- Mix together the melted butter and olive oil. Lay a piece of parchment paper down on your work surface. Working quickly, lay down 3 sheets of phyllo dough. Keep the remaining sheets covered so they do not dry out. Brush the top of the 3-sheets with the butter mixture. Add 3 more layers of phyllo pastry, brush and repeat until all of the sheets are used up.
- Using a pizza cutter or very sharp knife, cut the sheet into 12 even pieces (three long rows and 4 short rows). Take one square stack of phyllo dough and gently push into the prepared muffin tin. Repeat until all of the squares are in a well.
- Evenly divide the prosciutto, goat cheese, and figs place them into the wells. Drizzle a light drip of hot honey. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the phyllo dough is crispy and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and immediately transfer from the muffin tin to a cooling rack. If desired, right before serving garnish with few more pieces of chilled prosciutto, the pistachios and more hot honey.