- 8 ounces dried corkscrew/rotini pasta noodles
- 2 cups halved cherry or baby heirloom tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2–3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (go with your preferred heat level)
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 Tablespoons of butter, unsalted
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Put all of the ingredients (except the butter and cheese) in a large pot, give it a quick stir and place over high-heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 9-12 minutes (per your pasta’s instructions). Stir every few minutes to prevent sticking.
- Remove from the heat, stir, add in the butter and cheese, stir until incorporated, and serve.
- Store any leftovers covered in the fridge.