- 1 pound pencil Asparagus
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Light up the Asadera and get the grill grate to roughly 375/400°. I raised my grate about 6” above the rim of the Asadera.
- Whisk together all of the herbs and olive oil. Transfer to a container for easier drizzling.
- Drizzle about 3 Tablespoons of the herb mixture over top of the asparagus, coating all sides.
- Transfer the asparagus to the grill, cook for 5-6 minutes and flip. *if they are chatting too fast, raise the grate.
- Cook for another 4-5 minutes or until the desired doneness (with some bend or no bend).
- Transfer to a plate, drizzle with some more herbed oil, and sprinkle with cheese.
*NOTE 1: You will have extra herb oil. This is not a bad thing! Use it on salads, other grilled veggies, or even on a white pizza!
Note 2: Prep Time does not include how long it takes to heat up the grill as all grills are different.