- 1 cup cooked corned beef, diced
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut, drained and squeezed well
- 1–2 teaspoons caraway seeds (completely optional)
- 2 cups freshly shredded Swiss cheese
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, must be room temp and very soft
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat the oven to 350F with the rack in the middle.
- To a bowl add the cooked corned beef, sauerkraut, caraway seeds, Swiss cheese and cream cheese. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, mix to combine. *You can also use a mixer to mix it together.
- Place a wonton wrapper into each well of a mini muffin pan and carefully push it down in place. Short nails or a Wooden Tart Tamper really helps with this.
- Par-bake the shells for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and then, using a mini cookie scoop (or 2 teaspoons, place 1 scoop into each shell. Gently push the mixture down into the shell. If you have a little extra room, you can add another 1/2 scoop into the shell.
- Place these back into the oven and bake for another 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is all melted.
- Immediately remove from the oven and from the pan. Allow to cool for a minute or two then enjoy!