- 1 package Calle Sabor Pork Al Pastor
- 1/2 Tbl canola oil
- 300g prepared pizza dough
- 1/4 cup roasted salsa
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh pineapple
- 1/2–3/4 cooked Al pastor meat
- Crumbled Cotija
- Fresh cilantro
- Pickled red onions (& optional carrots)
- Preheat the pizza oven to 850°F.
- On a hot griddle, add the oil and sauté the pork until cooked through, set aside to cool.
- Stretch out your pizza dough on a bench-flour coated peel. Gently spread on the salsa, pineapple, 1 cup of cooked al Pastor (reserve the rest of another pizza or tacos), and cheese.
- Bake for ~ 90 seconds.
- Finish with pickled red onions & carrots and cilantro.
To learn how to make this on the Big Green Egg or a home oven, see the post!