- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- 5–6 Tablespoons of hot honey, divided
- ~20-25 fresh blackberries
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 5 teaspoons fig balsamic glaze, divided
- 4 slices of brie
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sea salt flakes
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven according to your puff pastry instructions. Line an 18×26″ sheet pan with parchment paper. Squeeze out about 1 Tablespoon of hot honey in 4 separate spaces. Be sure to keep them separated.
- Next, top with 4-5 blackberries followed by a slice of shallot, a squeeze/drizzle of the balsamic fig glaze, and a slice of Brie cheese. Set that aside
- Take your thawed puff pastry and cut it into 4 equal-sized pieces.
- Place the puff pastry on top of the mounds and gently press down on the sides. You can use a fork to crimp the edges or not; that’s completely up to you.
- Brush the entire pastry with egg wash and place the pan into the oven.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, flip them over, and either transfer them immediately to a cooling rack or if you want a more caramelized top, pop them back into the oven for a couple of minutes.
- Top with the remaining hot honey, balsamic glaze, a light sprinkle of sea salt flakes, and thyme leaves.