- 1 pound ground chicken (92%)
- 5 ounces ground bacon, ~5-6 slices thick cut
- 2 Tablespoons Buttermilk Ranch Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Chupacabra Cluckalicious Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 Tablespoons chopped garlic chives
- 4 slices avocado, thick
- Baby arugula
- 8 pieces crispy peppered bacon
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4–1/3 cup Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch *read post on how to make it Parmesan!
- 4 brioche buns
- In a bowl combine all of the burger ingredients. Gently mix to combine and form into 4 burger patties. Line a baking sheet with parchment, lightly spray with cooking oil and place the formed burgers on the pan. Spray with cooking oil, cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- When you’re ready to grill the burgers, preheat the grill for 400F. Right before placing the burgers on the grill, lightly coat the grates with high-heat oil. Place the cold burger patties on the grill and cook for ~5 minutes. Gently put the spatula underneath the patty and give it a 90-degree turn. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Flip and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the internal temp reads 165F. 1 minute before removing from the grill, add the cheese.
- Remove the burgers from the grill (you can grill the buns if you wish). To the bottom of each bun add some arugula followed by the burger, 2 slices of bacon, a thick slice of avocado and 1-2 Tablespoons of the Parmesan peppercorn ranch. Place the top bun on and enjoy!